Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Welcome

Welcome to Sip of Wine Reviews.

I created this blog to be a home for my Influenster and other proeduct reviews. Have you heard of Influenster? It's an amazing product review website wher ethey send you FREE products to test, talk about, and share via social media [facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, etc].

When you sign up you can review products you love (or don't) to unlock badges in your favorite categories. The more you unlock the more likely you are to receive a VoxBox.

What is a VoxBox you might ask? It is THE awesomeness that makes Influnester the greatness that it is. Simply put, its a box of freebies that they send you and in return all you have to do is review and share about the products inside and complete the tasks that are given to you on your page. A genuine post here, tweet there, that's it.  Let me tell you, I have discovered lots of amazing new products from the VoxBoxes I have received in the past.

So what are you waiting for? Join the Influenster nation and get hip to what it's all about. There is so much more to it that I could go on and on but I won't because it is so much better if you take a look yourself, not to mention it would make for a really boring blog post ;)









(influenster did not compensate me to say that they were great, I just love it and wanted to share)


No comments:

Post a Comment