Tuesday, December 23, 2014

#FrostyVoxBox

I'm so excited to share with you guys my latest VoxBox from Influenster! I was super excited when i got this one in the mail that I could not even wait until i got home to open it, I had to open it in the car on the way to run some errands (which is why there is no unboxing video lol).

so without further adieu, here it is my #FrostyVoxBox
Sorry my photos are not the best, I currently only have a crappy windows phone
Here's Whats Inside:

NYC expert last lip color in sugar plum
Celestial Seasonings candy cane lane decaf green tea plus a coupon for 55c off of  one box of celestial seasonings tea.
EcoTools hair brush
No7 Protect & Perfect ADVANCED sachet by Boots Beauty
Rimmel gentle eye waterproof makeup remover
Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof Kohl Kajal eyeliner
McCormick Gourmet thyme seasoning
FruitVines bites in strawberry

Some of these products I will go in depth a little more in a different post individually but I do want to say now that the FruitVine bites are AMAZING! They were the first thing I opened. I was a little worried they would taste like twizzlers, which I think are absolutely gross, but to my pleasant surprise they are soooooo much better! My husband tried to take the bag from me after I let him try one so they are a winner over here. If you have not heard of these or have tried them you should, before my VoxBox I had never even heard of them but now I am on a search to find a store that stocks them because I NEED more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment